Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yosemite

Yosemite Falls

We went to Yosemite. The second day my friend cammi came. When we got there cammi was hoping on the rocks sticking out of the water and the logs. We found a little island. We named it camalilacaleben then cammi started calling it cammalilacalebbjared. But we did not like that name. So we changed it back to the name it was before. We also went on a hike to the lower and also funner than the upper Yosemite falls. We had lots of fun in the caves we found like 10 caves then we went back to the camp sight
and played for a while. I slept in bed with Hannah I kept on bumping her. Canyon and Canyon slept together. I fell
out of bed and Hannah was the first one to come and help me. the next day we had a picnic/tail gate party in the van we folded the seats back. Then I got to sit in the front because we wanted to leave it that way. Luckily we did because Canyon got soaked so he got to eat dinner in the car. On the way back it snowed so it was like we were going light speed in star wars.

5 comments:

daisy said...

Wow! What a fun time you had. That's amazing you saw a deer up that close.

I used to kick your mom out of bed when we were little. One time I woke up and didn't see her. I looked everywhere. Then I looked under the bed and there she was. I had kicked her out of bed, and she must have just rolled under while still sleeping. Funny huh!

Lisa said...

Hi Lily!!

I figure I never see you anymore even though we live less than two miles away, so I'll just say hi on your blog!

Ethan loves your backyard, too.

sadie said...

Lily, your mom loves to come visit so that she can share a bed with me. Really, she absolutely loves it. You should ask her about it some time.

kate said...

I love Lily. I love Canyon. Alice.

nana said...

I love the name!! It reminds me of the word of the day-- when Papa and I visit!!!