Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Easter

The useless Easter baskets my mom made.

My Easter was fun even thou I didn’t go on the Easter egg hunt. I went to Bryce’s cabin. I got to ride on the quad! My mom made Easter baskets for nothing. On Friday my dad said we were going to do something really fun. and so after school we got in the car my dad said we should get slurpies then after that he said that was it then I said no it isn’t. We are going to go to the dump he said no I said. Maybe we are going to go to the cabin look in the back and see if there are any sleeping bags he said and so Canyon and I got out of are seat belts and looked. Yes we are going to the cabin! By celebrating I had brought some bubbles so I blew them so we spent are Easter weekend at the cabin.

4 comments:

Marty Reeder said...

If by "useless" you mean, "made Trieste look bad because she only made two easter baskets," then I suppose you are correct.

daisy said...

Why don't you have an easter egg hunt now. It doesn't HAVE to been on easter. I bet your mom would love to throw one together.

Better yet. You do it and tell Canyon it's a treasure hunt.

sadie said...

I'm just wondering why your dad didn't let you go to the dump for your "big" surprise.

Lily Prusso said...

actully Sadie my dad did want to go to the dump.