Monday, April 2, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Me, ready to swim.

Today was my first day of SWIMMIMING LESSONS. It was very fun. My mom got me some flippers and was very proud of me. Mommy said I should work hard so I can go to Stanford. I really like swimming and I will be swimming a lot now. I can’t wait until summer because we will go to Del Valley and the beach a lot. And by then I will be a good swimmer. I hope that Canyon likes he’s swimming lessons. I swam all the way across the pool doing different things. I like swimming lessons.

Me at a Stanford football game.

3 comments:

daisy said...

You are already a great swimmer! I saw you at the hotel when we went to Disneyland. That was fun!

Marty Reeder said...

No need to go to Stanford to swim when you can go there as a quarterback, Lily.

Just something to think about.

parly said...

I hope that you will be a good swimmer. I hope you're the best! I wish I could be there watching you. I know it would be so fun to see you winning...Anyway, if other people win, you're still the winner to me.