Sunday, September 4, 2011

Grandma's Wedding

Kaia and I
Yeah, don't be jealous but we have the best pictures. Suckers.
(honestly I don't know that is but I'm pretty sure its my new Uncle and Aunt)

Awesome, right

Another new uncle

Look at Ruby!!!

Steve and Gina

More Hatches
Georgia, posing

Canyon, Hannah, and Bo
Kyle, Belen, and the boys. Blue and yellow theme

Caleb and Wendy, Orange!

Jeremy and Trieste. Derek just felt the need to hang on to Jed in these pictures.

Us, if you don't know us get off this blog right now.

Watching the horses as we savor the last few moments before being stuffed into our matching clothes, having our hair done (even the boys), and then cramming into cars and diving to the temple.



Here are the clothes on the kids:

Dylan and Jack, identical live strong bands and all.

Arthur, Edie, and Ruby

Derek, Libby, and Jed

Us.

It was a great week.




3 comments:

sadie said...

Lily, you look so old and beautiful. I can't wait to hear more about the wedding.

Emily said...

Great Sadie now I'm OLD!!!!

Lily Prusso said...

Oops, the last one from Emily was from me.